Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It won’t be mine if it’s there another few weeks much less 7 months.

I have a refundable deposit on this and looks like the TRX ordered 5 months later will be delivered sooner .
I hear you. I walked away from mine as well. I have a 37 in production right now, hope this time around it’s better

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Forgive my naivety, but when you look up your VIN on the Motorcraft website, what are you supposed to see that's good and if you don't see, it's bad? I have a tear tag (whatever that is, vehicle data and a slew of codes under BCE modules but nothing under PCM Module.

Like the Russian Cosmonaut in Armageddon said after drawing straws, is this good or bad?

I too had a 10/26 Blend Date and Tracker that shows "In Production"

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgive my naivety, but when you look up your VIN on the Motorcraft website, what are you supposed to see that's good and if you don't see, it's bad? I have a tear tag (whatever that is, vehicle data and a slew of codes under BCE modules but nothing under PCM Module.

Like the Russian Cosmonaut in Armageddon said after drawing straws, is this good or bad?

I too had a 10/26 Blend Date and Tracker that shows "In Production"
Traditionally you could tell by tear tag and certain modules if it was produced. All of that is out of the window now. It can be produced but then sent to sit in a lot and others have 6wk or more awaiting delivery

ACelia4485

Reaction score
Just checked with Ford Chat...My 2023 35 (10/28 blend date) is on micro chip hold with an ETA of 11/25....That's all they could tell me. They did not say it was on a chip hold until I asked...lol...No way I will be getting this truck around that date based off what I am reading about others' experiences.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
I had a blend date of 10/26 and it’s currently in “Shipped/In Transit” status depending on which tracker you look at. My question, is the deliver window usually accurate? According to Ford it should be here by Sunday.

I should wait until Sunday to ask this question but I’m impatient like everyone else. Curious as to anyone’s experience with the delivery window. B355B476-C728-484F-BA1B-A91F030EF46A.png

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a blend date of 10/26 and it’s currently in “Shipped/In Transit” status depending on which tracker you look at. My question, is the deliver window usually accurate? According to Ford it should be here by Sunday.

I should wait until Sunday to ask this question but I’m impatient like everyone else. Curious as to anyone’s experience with the delivery window. View attachment 379779
Dang, you escaped the chip hold.

The dates are computer generated. One guy on g14 forum claims he’s been waiting for shipment for 8mo. But I think it’s usually a few weeks. There are some trucker and rail delays