Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine's been "in production" since 10/27 and now when I click on the window sticker it doesn't show it to me anymore. Is the site not very dependable, or do I have something to worry about now? It has shown me the window sticker up until yesterday.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine's been "in production" since 10/27 and now when I click on the window sticker it doesn't show it to me anymore. Is the site not very dependable, or do I have something to worry about now? It has shown me the window sticker up until yesterday.
The people I have seen lose their window sticker were built and shipping

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Matt R I hope you are right. Just looked at tracker, still showing "In Production" but WS is gone. FP Chat on W said 11/13 - 11/19. But when it comes, it comes. Nothing more you can do about it.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Hope that’s right. Lost my window sticker on the Ford tracker but not Ordertrack…
Same. I’m not sure where the ordertrack gets it but I have it there and not on the Ford order page. Haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with my dealer today. Good news; truck is built. Bad news; it's moved off site because of a chip hold, so no eta at this time.