Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine still shows in production. Blend date of 10/26. Mine was basic. 35, moonroof/ tailgate step & graphics. :(

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave FORD chat my VIN/order# and that is what they told me specific to my vehicle.

I had a very basic build

Only options I had were 37, recaro and pro power. Nothing else. Not sure if that made a difference or not
That’s not basic lol
Any one else 10/24 build week for 2023 truck in here?
Yes 10/28 blend date here.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Bronco Raptor and it was delivered 2 weeks ago and was perfect. I decided not to purchase it and it sold to another happy buyer in a week. I couldn't believe once it went into production how quickly it shipped and was delivered to the dealer. The dealer was surprised to see it. I wish I could have kept it, but a new Raptor 37 just works for what I need it for.

If you don‘t mind, selling price? The Bronco Raptor is a hot commodity and buyers are paying crazy ADM’s right now.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the modules thing is urban legend at best. I watched mine a bit through the build timeline. It definitely didn't follow what people seem to suggest in any way.

I would suggest these are likely asynchronous processes.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 2022 on February 4, 2022; got all the emails and still do not have a VIN. I have been to my dealer many times and always leave with the same information, nothing new.
I now have a 23 order in place and all I know is I am 3rd in line at my dealer.
My dealer keeps trying to get me to change my order if I want it any faster; he says I need to delete some items such as 37 package, spray in liner, retractable bed cover to name a couple.
I have worked at Ford for 35 years, retired, started my own business now for over 20 years and this is my retirement truck.
Hell no I am not deleting anything, this is what I have been waiting for.
I hope to come back here in November with some information on my order. In my years at Ford, I did a lot of work for the UAW and we are having a health fair in November. All the leaders of the union will be there and I still have a couple of favors owed to me. All I want is some information as to when I might actually see my truck. I will see if all the years of doing work for these guys pays off in a phone call or not.
I called Ford customer service many times and this last time I told the young lady she needed to look for a new job, that if Ford is doing business this way for much longer, people will go elsewhere and Ford will one day feel it.
Just be honest with folks. Is that asking to much?
Same general idea here. Ordered Feb 1 with an allocation. Ford didn't build it. Re-ordered as a '23 at a much higher price and no steering wheel heater. Still no VIN. If I'm lucky and they build the truck soon, it'll have been a year wait.

Called Ford customer service several times. They are worthless. The only thing they say is "sorry, you have to talk to your dealer." They don't care at all that the regional rep doesn't return calls, or that Ford is the one that didn't build the '22 and canceled my order -- just talk to the dealer. Thanks Ford. I know there are parts shortages, but you guys suck. Customer service or honest communication can still exist in a parts shortage situation.