Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor

Reaction score
Build week 10/24 and blend 10/30. Bummed about the heated steering wheel, but otherwise very excited about the possibility of actually getting this truck.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I am scheduled for 24th; I got the window sticker and it shows In production on the tracker.

Reaction score
My original order was back in March 2022 , but my dealer in FL call me just past month ( September 2022) , that Ford decide to cancel orders for 2022 since they will start to make or build 2023 , so my only option was re order same truck and specs for the new model 2023 . Now this week my dealer decide to go out of business and my order is on the air again. So when I call Ford directly to ask about my order , I have been told that since I don’t have a VIN number yet , is nothing that they can do in their end. Just hoping that my dealer make a transfer of my order and also the initial deposit to a new dealer. So frustrated at this point with the process . Do someone here is having same issues with this delay plus cancellations of order for RAPTOR 15 150 ?

I appreciate any advice or suggestions

Thanks

Liberty16

Reaction score
2022 PP37. My order date was 11/9/21. Built 8/7/22. Been sitting in dearborn on ramp 49 on microchip hold since. I spoke to Ford performance this week and was told the tracker is not right and don't use it, have the dealer contact the regional rep (who also has no clue). My tracker says still in production. I was also told the 22's would roll out before the 23's. I was pushed out again on ETA until 11/5/22 maybe a microchip will arrive. I asked about the 2023 orders and was told they probably won't roll out till mid to end summer. But who knows Ford is so full of shit I don't believe a word they say. That would be almost a full year since Ford accepted my order. Ford performance indicated a severe microchip shortage and a backlog of trucks waiting for months at a time, which is my reality. It's just ******** that Ford can't get it together. It is very frustrating. What do you do? walk away at this point one year in on 11/9/22. I will get a 2022 Raptor PP37 in maybe Jan. 2023 or 2024, perhaps?? I hope you all have better luck. Way to sour so many customers Ford! My advice is, please don't put any faith in the tracking system and Ford you will potentially wait a very long time for your Raptor.

2Bulls

Reaction score
I ordered my 2022 on February 4, 2022; got all the emails and still do not have a VIN. I have been to my dealer many times and always leave with the same information, nothing new.
I now have a 23 order in place and all I know is I am 3rd in line at my dealer.
My dealer keeps trying to get me to change my order if I want it any faster; he says I need to delete some items such as 37 package, spray in liner, retractable bed cover to name a couple.
I have worked at Ford for 35 years, retired, started my own business now for over 20 years and this is my retirement truck.
Hell no I am not deleting anything, this is what I have been waiting for.
I hope to come back here in November with some information on my order. In my years at Ford, I did a lot of work for the UAW and we are having a health fair in November. All the leaders of the union will be there and I still have a couple of favors owed to me. All I want is some information as to when I might actually see my truck. I will see if all the years of doing work for these guys pays off in a phone call or not.
I called Ford customer service many times and this last time I told the young lady she needed to look for a new job, that if Ford is doing business this way for much longer, people will go elsewhere and Ford will one day feel it.
Just be honest with folks. Is that asking to much?

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2022 PP37. My order date was 11/9/21. Built 8/7/22. Been sitting in dearborn on ramp 49 on microchip hold since. I spoke to Ford performance this week and was told the tracker is not right and don't use it, have the dealer contact the regional rep (who also has no clue). My tracker says still in production. I was also told the 22's would roll out before the 23's. I was pushed out again on ETA until 11/5/22 maybe a microchip will arrive. I asked about the 2023 orders and was told they probably won't roll out till mid to end summer. But who knows Ford is so full of shit I don't believe a word they say. That would be almost a full year since Ford accepted my order. Ford performance indicated a severe microchip shortage and a backlog of trucks waiting for months at a time, which is my reality. It's just ******** that Ford can't get it together. It is very frustrating. What do you do? walk away at this point one year in on 11/9/22. I will get a 2022 Raptor PP37 in maybe Jan. 2023 or 2024, perhaps?? I hope you all have better luck. Way to sour so many customers Ford! My advice is, please don't put any faith in the tracking system and Ford you will potentially wait a very long time for your Raptor.
I was also reading online that the next issue Ford is going to have is storage due to the backlogged number of trucks sitting. I wouldn’t be surprised if the 23’s roll out quicker than the land locked 22’s. My dads 22 KR has been sitting for months.