brake and abs light on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you guys have deal with this before!

I was taking the freeway yesterday and while going around 75mph suddenly my brake and abs light came on and on the screen was the 2 messages "check brake system" "default climb "dont remember appeared. my truck was braking normally , pretty much everything was fine! when i got to me destination I turn it off, then ON again and the messages and lights were gone. later that day I when out to the desert for a night run with alot of friends, while off roading (no high speed of jumps, just cruising) they came back up again, but were gone when turn off the truck and on again.

Today I pretty much spend the whole day checking the brake system or for anything unusual with no luck :/ truck drives normal tho, no problems at all!

any suggetions?!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im going off memory here, but i think thats the 3rd brake light, your getting moisture in there and its messing with the system. dealer should take care of it no problem. atleast i think thats the symptom of the 3rd brake issue.