Boxlink cleats included in 2021 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All Ford vehicles have a sticker on the back window that lists all the included accessories.

Capture.PNG

OP
OP
S

StrengthNSpeed

All Ford vehicles have a sticker on the back window that lists all the included accessories.

View attachment 321322
THANK YOU! I kept every sticker I took off, even the plastic screen sticker, EXCEPT that one. Went back digging in the trash and found it. Just emailed the dealer with a picture of the sticker, I hope they don’t try to weasel out of it. I get they’re only a few bucks on Amazon but we pay a lot of money for these things. Anyways thank you and wish me luck.

I love this truck!

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU! I kept every sticker I took off, even the plastic screen sticker, EXCEPT that one. Went back digging in the trash and found it. Just emailed the dealer with a picture of the sticker, I hope they don’t try to weasel out of it. I get they’re only a few bucks on Amazon but we pay a lot of money for these things. Anyways thank you and wish me luck.

I love this truck!
They shouldn't, you paid for them with the purchase of the truck. They are obligated to provide them and if they have to they can put a claim into Ford stating they were missing.

RickRed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my truck end of last week.
My box link cleats, trailer assist harness and plastic 7 pin to 4 pin adapter all under my back seat in sealed plastics bags.

I’m sure your dealer will take care of it

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All new F150s should have the package in the cabin. Unless someone ‘borrowed’ them and didn’t put them back in your brand new truck. Dealership should give them to you.