Body Creaking Sounds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have this same issue (1,800 miles) on my 2023 gen3. There is a black rubber plug right where your hand is pushing down on the body. If you take off that black rubber plug, you will see where the two body panels meet. They are moving and rubbing against each other. Take your finger and place it on that area and step on the floor board. You should feel the "noise". I took some silicone spray and applied it to the area where they meet. The sound is gone!!!
I bet Oldfart has some really high quality silicone goat lube.

RaptorRudy

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing. I never noticed it but my friend with the same truck showed me this morning.

Now I can’t un hear it!!!!

Is he really a friend?

JDMCTR00

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing. I never noticed it but my friend with the same truck showed me this morning.

Now I can’t un hear it!!!!

Is he really a friend?
A real friend will tell you the truth even though it hurts to hear it. Try to spray it and let us know.

OP
OP
Chuckaroo91

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this same issue (1,800 miles) on my 2023 gen3. There is a black rubber plug right where your hand is pushing down on the body. If you take off that black rubber plug, you will see where the two body panels meet. They are moving and rubbing against each other. Take your finger and place it on that area and step on the floor board. You should feel the "noise". I took some silicone spray and applied it to the area where they meet. The sound is gone!!!
It will come back. Can try silicone spray or graphite spray works, graphite spray seems to work longer.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I had the exact same issue as OP in the same spot. I also did what you did, but used white lithium grease. Made sure to get it between the two sheets of metal right where that plug goes in. Did this over two months ago and still silent.