Blue Cruise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, that is all I have been waiting for my whole life. So much time on the highway wishing cruise control would just be better.
The problem I have with it is that sometimes in mine, the shadow of an 18 wheeler will set it off. That's no fun passing a truck at 85mph and the brakes activate. Lol. No thanks.

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The adaptive cruise control on my 2020 truck gets the job done. It is certainly far less refined than the Mercedes S class ACC I’ve used many times over the last few years. However, I just assume this just goes with the brutal nature of the Raptor. Also, I tend to go a mile or two over the speed limit, and when slowpokes are in front of me… the Raptor leaves a safe distance between us (given the sheer amount of mass that would need to be slowed down - also, I use the closest distance setting). Unfortunately, the guy behind me who is riding my a$$ and was going 10mph slower than me when I passed him a mile ago doesn’t seem to understand the concept of a safe following distance (which incidentally my car is automatically take care of for me).

God help the American public... I don’t care if everyone continues to get dumber and fatter, as long as they learn to **** out of the left lane if they’re not passing.

Ok… pardon my rant.

What I came here to say was I also can’t wait for Blue Cruise, which is waiting Inception level 3, because I can’t wait to get my hands on a Gen 3, which is Inception level 2, because I can’t wait for the new fiscal year ;).

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that Blue Cruise is not available yet. Adaptive cruise control and lane-keep are not the same as Blue Cruise. Am I wrong?

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that Blue Cruise is not available yet. Adaptive cruise control and lane-keep are not the same as Blue Cruise. Am I wrong?
You are correct, they are not the same thing and blue cruise is not available yet.