blown out axle @ 800 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rlibutti17

Reaction score
Brand new 2023 Raptor. Added a 3" RPG front perch collar, and 2" rear with 20" rims and 37" trail grapplers. 8oo miles later, blew out front axle just pulling into my driveway which is a slight bump. Anyone else having axle problems with/without leveling kits??? No off roading was done, just normal daily driving :confused:
IMG_4303.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Added a 3" RPG front perch collar, and 2" rear with 20" rims and 37" trail grapplers

Welcome to FRF.
Inquiring minds want to know... Why?

Suspension is something that most people think of as a series of components, but what we often overlook is that the components are sourced with a specific range of operation in mind and once you step outside the specs, as I’m fond of saying at work, your results may be unpredictable.

I think if you ask around here, a 3 inch lift up front and 2 in the rear is not only not needed, it’s counterproductive. If that’s all you wore out, you’re lucky.

revert to stock, you aren’t going to over drive the stock suspension. There are maybe 3... 4? FRF who actually can and do overdrive the stock Raptor suspension out of IDK how many hundred members.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. I see you have been here for 4 years and this thread contains all 3 of your posts. 3" lift on a prius is a bit extreme.

What Gen is this on? 3" lift is excessive on ANY Raptor. You can not blame Ford for your lack of judgement. The extreme angle of your axles is 100% caused by your modifications.