Black SE in NY NJ CT PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thats below invoice then if that had ever option except hood and ate up their kick back. Not calling you out but this doesn't sound right. What was MSRP or post the VIN?

OP
OP
LONGISLANDRAPTOR

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP was 57k he worked a deal were if they sell him the truck for 53k he will pay cost of the truck both ways. About 3k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

$57k MSRP not equal every option. My RR with every option before the price increase was $59975. Granted the hood and color did add $1370.

Nether less that is still a great deal considering how the market is. Cost both ways?

I assume Bob Moore Ford in Oklahoma City.

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help mike, I purchased the truck just awaiting shipping. I got the truck for a little over MSRP which was a little over 58k, one of 2 brand new 14 black SE left in the country. I have my 2014 SRT jeep they are taking in on trade so that's how I got it for 53k. Glad to be back in a raptor. Anyone looking for a new raptor give them a call, they have been great to deal with.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Deal makes more sense but in all reality, whom am I to matter. If anyone who is buying a raptor is happy with whatever deal then that is all that matters. Does look like Bob Moore has quite a few raptors.

Welcome back Mike!

So what mods do you have planned already?