Black Mamba 3.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's pictures like these that make me wish I kept the black SCAB. But then again living in a town with dirt roads doesn't leave a black truck looking like that for more than a few minutes. Looks great!

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlackMamba,

You really need some Blacked out HID Headlights to finish up that badass truck!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Need to talk to Ducati. Still haven't figured out how I give him my lights and continue to use truck as my daily driver.

Talk to him, think he can buy OEM headlights, retrofit them and send them to you. I dont know how much, or if he still does this. He is a great guy to work with... He sent a new relay, then a new harness after I had issues with highbeams. And he made sure the headlights were working perfectly and only asked for pictures...

-Greg

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk to him, think he can buy OEM headlights, retrofit them and send them to you. I dont know how much, or if he still does this. He is a great guy to work with... He sent a new relay, then a new harness after I had issues with highbeams. And he made sure the headlights were working perfectly and only asked for pictures...

-Greg

Yes. Think it is 1000 for new lights and 750 for mine. I bet you can guess which is my preference. Need to pm him. Fully blacked out with the "evil eyes". Awesome.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Think it is 1000 for new lights and 750 for mine. I bet you can guess which is my preference. Need to pm him. Fully blacked out with the "evil eyes". Awesome.

Most definately...

It would finish your truck off look wise... At least for now until the FRF vendor A team comes up with the next latest and greatest upgrade..

-Greg

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most definately...

It would finish your truck off look wise... At least for now until the FRF vendor A team comes up with the next latest and greatest upgrade..

-Greg

So true. After my suspension changes - I think my goal is to go full RPG stage 4 front and rear - I will retire this truck to the garage and buy a SD to haul it to Raptor Runs!