Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had so many encounters with people it's hard to keep up. This truck sure commands respect, rubberneckers and out of the blue conversations.

Most of my experiences are at two local Wawa convenience stores. Every time i park it and go inside i am either stopped on my way in or on my way out. Some have no clue, but think it looks awesome and inquire what it is, some know what it is and want to see it up close and others just rubberneck as i drive through the lot. Some have an idea what it is (one guy came up and asked 'is this one of those $50k trucks?'). Most, after hearing the whole rundown on the truck (engine, hp, torque, travel, baja results etc) just shake their heads in disbelief and amazement. The best is when i open the door so they can see the black/red interior ... always the same jaw dropping look lol. It really makes owning one of these a pleasure and I love talking about it to anyone who inquires.
I get stopped at WAWA'a all the time about my truck.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
1) This newer Raptor gets more attention then the Ferrari and Lamborghini out here.

2)Takes up the lanes, ****** off the hybrid/electric cars - especially at night, HIDS on my old truck would get them worked up.

3) Men in other trucks trying to chase the truck down, women green-eyed with envy and especially the ones with husbands or boyfriends...I always see them laughing at me (can't we all just be friends?)

4) Valet guys love driving it, hate parking it.

5) The best compliment is when people think it is my husband's. *evil laughter* "Yeah, we thought so..." bahaha

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) This newer Raptor gets more attention then the Ferrari and Lamborghini out here.

2)Takes up the lanes, ****** off the hybrid/electric cars - especially at night, HIDS on my old truck would get them worked up.

3) Men in other trucks trying to chase the truck down, women green-eyed with envy and especially the ones with husbands or boyfriends...I always see them laughing at me (can't we all just be friends?)

4) Valet guys love driving it, hate parking it.

5) The best compliment is when people think it is my husband's. *evil laughter* "Yeah, we thought so..." bahaha

I always love driving my Vette in SoCal when I was stationed there and always talking to Prius owners. First question was always about gas mileage. Comments like I'll be it sucks getting 10mpg in that thing. They almost freak when I told them on the freeway I'd get close to 30mpg while doing 80mph lol. I hate Priuses.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I commonly get the "Nice truck" or the googley eyes, pictures snapped. Which is nice since its bone stock. But today, today was a little different. Stopped by Logans for a beer and a to go order. The young lady (with green hair) stated I had a fine looking truck and asked what it was. I turned and looked at the huge RAPTOR on the bed and said "It's a Ford F-150 Raptor" She was like "Oh lawd (her words not mine), I stole my Daddy's F150 once" and proceeded to tell me the whole ordeal to include her akward punishment. I finished with "Well I love my truck" Followed by thank you for the compliments. I just wanted some food and a beer, why do I always run into the crazy ones?

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stopped for dinner at the pub on the way home and got cornered while having a smoke before I headed home by some bull ****.
"Hey man is that yo truck"?
"Yea" while thinking, no. I lean on every body else's shit.
"Nice! That's mine right there" pointing at an srt 10.
"Is that grill aftermarket because I love it"
"Nope factory"
"**** I'd stop eating ***** for that truck"
"Thanks. Have a good night"

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stopped for dinner at the pub on the way home and got cornered while having a smoke before I headed home by some bull ****.
"Hey man is that yo truck"?
"Yea" while thinking, no. I lean on every body else's shit.
"Nice! That's mine right there" pointing at an srt 10.
"Is that grill aftermarket because I love it"
"Nope factory"
"**** I'd stop eating ***** for that truck"
"Thanks. Have a good night"

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

It sounds like you stopped at a Gay bar... just sayin...

spot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a couple high speed passes with all the nanny's turned off a friend of mine just looked over and said "this this is an ****** on wheels!"