Best Place to Order a Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
I have been trying to order a Gen 3 since last June and I have gotten the run around from every dealership around me including the dealership where I ordered my Gen 1 and Gen 2. Most of the dealerships are smaller and didn’t not receive many allocations. It started out that they couldn’t order the 37” package, and then it turned to all of their allocations were ordered, and now the bigger dealerships won’t even discuss letting me order a 23 when the ordering bank opens up since I can’t order a 22. Anyone have a suggestion for a dealership where I can order a Gen 3? Don’t have to have it tomorrow, but would like to upgrade within the next year or so. I live in Northwest IL but willing to go anywhere at this point. Looking for 37” package with the code orange paint. Thanks for any insight or help.

NeoLeo

Reaction score
My go-to dealership is Klaben Ford (Kent, Ohio). I got both my 2019 ($5k below MSRP) and 2021 (MSRP; Ordered in June ‘21, Delivered in Oct ‘21) Raptors from them. Seek out Chris Volk (manager) or Robert Simon (sales)… great guys!

Chris Volk [email protected] 928-276-0722
Robert Simon [email protected] 330-687-7574

Reaction score
Atlanta Ga wade ford has 2 black ones, one is an 802a don’t expect a good deal they suck saw delivered today unsold while I was getting warranty work

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Member @BlueWhale put together a good spreadsheet listing various dealers and what to expect from them price wise. Click on his name and view his posts to find it. Since you’re not in a hurry, it’s worthwhile to get on a dealer’s list for a 23 MSRP deal.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brock Patterson - Reddick Brown Morrison, TN. Tell him Bobby sent you