Best Intercooler for Stock Location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish i would have checked temps before the IC install.

What values are y’all watching. Im watching my IATs compared to my Outside air temp. Cruising still seems to be 12-15 degrees higher then ambient.
IAT picked up after turbos? Or is that the sensor in the tube from the filter to passenger turbo?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wish i would have checked temps before the IC install.

What values are y’all watching. Im watching my IATs compared to my Outside air temp. Cruising still seems to be 12-15 degrees higher then ambient.
IAT picked up after turbos? Or is that the sensor in the tube from the filter to passenger turbo?
Check IATs at WOT.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course! I sure hope it works out the way we’d all like— I’m not a fan of cutting anything on my truck.

Alternatively, adding a Chinese mfg, crumbling pot metal, intercooler (whether it’s making power or not right now), will most definitely fall apart under stress levels due to cheap material, construction and design. Money saved there is cost prohibitive when it takes out your turbos / engine.
It all depends what standards they have set for their producers in China. Your logic is the same as saying dont purchase 70% of your daily used products because they are made in China and will fall apart. How many parts on every single car/truck are made in China? Most of the companies design, engineer in USA but outsource production to China. Like I stated it all depends what kind of standards and quality US Company wants their product to be produced with.

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It all depends what standards they have set for their producers in China. Your logic is the same as saying dont purchase 70% of your daily used products because they are made in China and will fall apart. How many parts on every single car/truck are made in China? Most of the companies design, engineer in USA but outsource production to China. Like I stated it all depends what kind of standards and quality US Company wants their product to be produced with.

F*ck those ****** Chinese bastards. Buy nothing from them. Bring all manufacturing back to the US. Send those SOBs back to the Stone Age.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
F*ck those ****** Chinese bastards. Buy nothing from them. Bring all manufacturing back to the US. Send those SOBs back to the Stone Age.
Good luck with that. 'Merica is not prepared at all to mfgr high end electronics. We ****** ourselves getting fat and doing coke in the 80s. Even Trumps MAGA shit is made in China.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell this to all American Companies sending the work to them instead of producing here. Who do you think made China a superpower within last 30 years ... Greedy American Businessman that is who for couple extra dollars of profit. Did China asked American Businesses to start producing most of their product there? No they did not we did this ourselves. Easy to put a blame on other country where only ones to blame for this is us. So in reality those "America Loving CEO's and business owners they care more about giving better opportunities to people in other country then to you and you say "F ... those commies" about Chinese people. I think you got your way of thinking all twisted.

Last edited:

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that. 'Merica is not prepared at all to mfgr high end electronics. We ****** ourselves getting fat and doing coke in the 80s. Even Trumps MAGA shit is made in China.
********, we do it already and more and more is coming back home every day. The Genuine MAGA stuff is NOT made in China

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell this to all American Companies sending the work to them instead of producing here. Who do you think made China a superpower within last 30 years ... Greedy American Businessman that is who for couple extra dollars of profit. Did China asked American Businesses to start producing most of their product there? No they did not we did this ourselves. Easy to put a blame on other country where only ones to blame for this is us.

Companies began sending work overseas thanks to NAFTA. They (The liberal limp *****) incentivized Outsourcing. “The greedy American Businessman” as you put it is just called a businessman. People with fiduciary duties to shareholders to make the most profit possible. You are right. We made them a superpower. Not anymore though. New Sheriff in Town. This mild Chinese cold “pandemic” should never have shut down our country. It should never have left China. But Alas, the WHO covered for them. It did however perfectly highlight what Trump has said all along, that is to bring all of our manufacturing back. Also, withdraw from the UN and kick those bastards out of the country.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Companies began sending work overseas thanks to NAFTA. They (The liberal limp *****) incentivized Outsourcing. “The greedy American Businessman” as you put it is just called a businessman. People with fiduciary duties to shareholders to make the most profit possible. You are right. We made them a superpower. Not anymore though. New Sheriff in Town. This mild Chinese cold “pandemic” should never have shut down our country. It should never have left China. But Alas, the WHO covered for them. It did however perfectly highlight what Trump has said all along, that is to bring all of our manufacturing back. Also, withdraw from the UN and kick those bastards out of the country.
NAFTA has nothing to do with sending work overseas dude. NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) its free trade agreement between USA-Canada-Mexico which was replaced in 2018 with USMCA (United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement). NAFTA or now USMCA has nothing to do with China ‍♂️