Best deal on Gen 1 Factory front shocks ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul4coral

Reaction score
Time to replace my 2014 front shocks. I’m looking for the best prices for factory replacements? I ll get 2 new shocks and send my old ones in for a rebuild
Anyone know a good place ?

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree on rock auto. Purchased fronts from them about 2 weeks ago and tears just arrived today.

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also agree on Rock Auto. Purchased all 4 a few weeks ago, couldn't find a better price. For some reason, extended cab strut is listed under "shock absorber" and crew cab is listed under "strut" categories.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do agree that their website could use a little work, but their shipping and communication seems to be on point.

mrdci

Reaction score
I just recently used Forged Offroads Shock Exchange. They sent me new shocks in about 2 weeks and I had a month to send them my used up ones. They charge you about 500 or so for the core charge but you'll get it back once you ship them yours. They charge you for the return shipping which is about $90 bucks. So you can get rebuilt shocks starting at around $550 and up. I upgraded all mine and even got stronger bolts for about $900. Heres a link to the program.

https://forged-offroad.com/2010-2014-ford-raptor-fox-shock-exchange-program/?v=7516fd43adaa

Kirkw

Reaction score
+1 for Forged Offroad swap program. Ability to custom tune the rebuild based on input directly from the people with first hand experience is great!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t figure out the website, guess I ll call them

Their website is confusing as hell...but prices and fast shipping are great...never called them..let the group know how you made out...I was always afraid I'd just get someone in India or another country that didnt know much anyway.