Bed/Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GDK

Reaction score
Have you ever looked at the Paregon? It is aluminum, it actually folds DOWN and, it also releases and comes right out if you need the entire bed!
I had a ReTrax on the last Truck...this is a great idea because it does not block the window.
Go online and check it out!

Attachments

• Cover 2.jpg
    Cover 2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Rear 1.jpg
    Rear 1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 34

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going back to Lomax on the R. Really tempted to get the new carbon one

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the weathertech aluminum hard folding cover on my '17 and I'm ordering the LOMAX carbon fiber for my R from nick@apollo-optics. He gave me a great price! It'll go great with my overpriced carbon fiber license plate frame! lol

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score

BAK REVOLVER X4S Hard roll up​

I second this
I have the original rollup from BAK, the Roll-X, I've had it 10+ years and it has been a good cover. It is at the end of it's life cycle and looks like hell now but I keep it on the Raptor as a theft deturant. Will replace with the Revolver X4S when Bidonomics is over.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the original rollup from BAK, the Roll-X, I've had it 10+ years and it has been a good cover. It is at the end of it's life cycle and looks like hell now but I keep it on the Raptor as a theft deturant. Will replace with the Revolver X4S when Bidonomics is over.
Don’t wait that long.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are making me consider the Revolver X4S. Anyone had experience with both this and the lomax cover?

Last edited:

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are making me consider the Revolver X4S. Anyone had experience with both this and the lomax cover?

no experience with lomax. I went with truxedo's sentry tc (hard roll up) on my Duramax bc at the time it was the only hard roll up with the aluminum slats underneath that were black. but that fit like sh*t, only one side would latch, and you had to relatch it every time you opened the tailgate or else the seal wouldn't sit right.

been a month with the x4s and no complaints, no issues with power tailgate function either as far as it being sealed correctly