Beadlock Wheels/Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI you will need to get your spare tire balanced. It was mentioned a while back that the spare wasn't balanced when a member here had to use it. I pulled mine off and it wasn't.

truth...i had a TPMS put in my 5th wheel and it was not ballenced when under the truck.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All Raptors come from the factory with 5 matching wheels, no need for tempers to get all out of sorts over such a mundane question. Save the name calling for the; "Can I run 37s with a stock suspension?" threads.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I’ve got no skin in the game, but I’ve read some really goofy posts that really makes me wonder how many goobers just buy the truck just for the looks and never even tugged on a wrench and changed their own oil on any vehicle?

I’m all in for informative and even questions for the unknown for the inexperienced, but kinda-sorta sucks having to read through the post to then find out I totally just wasted my time reading the useless post.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve got no skin in the game, but I’ve read some really goofy posts that really makes me wonder how many goobers just buy the truck just for the looks and never even tugged on a wrench and changed their own oil on any vehicle?

I’m all in for informative and even questions for the unknown for the inexperienced, but kinda-sorta sucks having to read through the post to then find out I totally just wasted my time reading the useless post.

LOT’S of people!!! I’m ok with it. It’s a free country and your entitled to spend your bread on whatever you want.

What’s no cool is posting false info, or not taking anytime to ever look up basic facts or read a manual.