GEN 2 Beadlock Install on Cooper STT Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Faze Star

Faze Star

Reaction score
I ran the 37" and they were great! Just too big without glass fenders/bedsides. They rode outstanding, way way better than my toyo m/t - helped that they were "d" rated and extra sidewall from 37". I would think they should be really nice, but not really fair to compare to stock ko2.

Nice build! Do you get any steering vibration, even if minimal?
What psi do you run them? cause they are very stiff tires, I started at 36 front 38 back and now took it down to 34 all around. Rides better but still stiff. I don’t really care about ride quality as long as it performs off-road, and I don’t daily it but if there’s a problem then I better solve it before taking it to the middle of the desert.

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vibrations.....well I would say no, since all my trucks have m/t tires on then. You will for sure "feel" the m/t a little more than a lighter load rated all terrain. Yes they are stiffer (load E / sidewalls). 34 psi should be fine just keep an eye on wear.

My suggestion would be take 30 minutes and move front tires to back an see if vibration changes and if so than take tires back in for re-balance.