GEN 2 BD S1 Bed Light Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clark98ut

Reaction score
Picked up the S1 Bed Light kit from 4x4TruckLEDs.com a few weeks back, and finally got around to installing it. Their kit is made to be installed at the front of the bed, but I wanted it installed in the back, so I had to lengthen the wiring kit by about 4'. Used a 67 Designs arm for the mount. I think it will work out great. Allows me to use it as a bed light, and as a working light if needed.

IMG_0235-XL.jpg

IMG_0233-XL.jpg

IMG_0229-XL.jpg

IMG_0238_heic-XL.jpg

IMG_0239_heic-XL.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can't wait to install one on my own rig. Been so busy I've yet to do it but doesn't it make your bed useful again at night. The factory lights just don't cut it. S1 works perfect and that mount you went with is great

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it, saw a SCREW at the Overlander West Expo with 2 of these, one on each side, and it threw a ton of light on everything. I plan to do this as well.

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the S1 Bed Light kit from 4x4TruckLEDs.com a few weeks back, and finally got around to installing it. Their kit is made to be installed at the front of the bed, but I wanted it installed in the back, so I had to lengthen the wiring kit by about 4'. Used a 67 Designs arm for the mount. I think it will work out great. Allows me to use it as a bed light, and as a working light if needed.

IMG_0235-XL.jpg

IMG_0233-XL.jpg

IMG_0229-XL.jpg

IMG_0238_heic-XL.jpg

IMG_0239_heic-XL.jpg
Can you send me the Links to everything? I have the light

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to know the fuse for the bed light. Anyone know by chance? Tried to do what you are doing but I had a spare S2 Pro instead and blew the fuse...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro