GEN 2 BBK 73mm Throttle Body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have one, I installed it when I installed my AMS intake tubes so I can't give you a real good assessment of the TB by itself. I am having a CEL though, leak detected between the TB and the intake valves... The thing is tight so IDK.

OP
OP
Kirby Lastinger

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It doesn’t have any connections other than their plug correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve always had random issues with aftermarket throttle bodies. Your best bet is a ported stock throttle body if anything.

OP
OP
Kirby Lastinger

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve always had random issues with aftermarket throttle bodies. Your best bet is a ported stock throttle body if anything.
I have a Ford Performance on my GT500 and never had an issue with it.

Thanks for the input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The BBK is a solid unit, well built I think it uses OEM electronics. The TB on the raptor was SOOO tight when unscrewing the 4 bolts. It could be that I just don't have it tight enough. I'm gonna tighten it a bit more tomorrow morning. FWIW, the code doesn't pop up all the time, it's random so that lends weight to what WHYUMAD is saying...