GEN 2 Baja Squadron Pro Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

So i installed the ADD Pro bolt on with BAJA Squadron lighting

Baja Designs Squadron Pro White Driving/Combo
Baja Designs Squadron Amber SAE
Baja Designs Squadron White SAE

I expected the SAE lighting to be a bit brighter then what they are. I know the are made for street but i don't feel like they are bright at all. Anyways so i wanted to switch them out to PRO but i can't made a decision on which combination to get. I am mostly on streets and i don't feel like i need a spot for sure. So i was thinking of either going with

Option 1
Baja Designs Squadron Pro White Wide Cornering
Baja Designs Squadron Pro Amber Wide Cornering

Option 2
Baja Designs Squadron Pro Amber Wide Cornering

Is there any video on youtube that show reviews on different lighting pattern on a raptor i tried searching did not find anything good.

Also a big thanks to Chris @FordRaptorLights.com awesome customer service quick responses and great pricing.

See attached picture of current setup

IMG_0110-scaled.jpeg

IMG_0111-2-scaled.jpeg

IMG_0112-scaled.jpeg

Last edited:

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I felt the same way about the sae , I now have squadron pro combo driving , sport wide cornering , s2 pro wide cornering amber. I swiped the sae for the sports ,good middle ground between the sae and pro

OP
OP
LeboRaptor

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I felt the same way about the sae , I now have squadron pro combo driving , sport wide cornering , s2 pro wide cornering amber. I swiped the sae for the sports ,good middle ground between the sae and pro

Interesting i was also looking at the Sport.

Is the sport much brighter then SAE what would be your Personal review 50% brighter you think or?

How much brighter is the pro comparing to sport?

Thanks

OP
OP
LeboRaptor

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if you would be blinding people or get hassled for using the sport wide cornering for street use?

I have been reading other forums with different vehicles and most guys are happy with sport for street use.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have been reading other forums with different vehicles and most guys are happy with sport for street use.

i have the sports, currently my rear facing lights, but had them up front for a season. They will definitely offend and dazzle oncoming drivers. they’re fantastic at illuminating road side critters, but there’s almost no way to aim them usably so as not to really bug oncoming motorists.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have the sports, currently my rear facing lights, but had them up front for a season. They will definitely offend and dazzle oncoming drivers. they’re fantastic at illuminating road side critters, but there’s almost no way to aim them usably so as not to really bug oncoming motorists.

Thanks. That's exactly what I was wondering. I don't want to be THAT GUY that's blinding other drivers.

OP
OP
LeboRaptor

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you also have pro anywhere