Baja S2 Pro lights stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

My S2 pro lights stopped working. I just had them on over the weekend, parked the truck and when I went to use them today they would not turn on??? All of my other lights work and come on. I checked the fuse and did not appear to blown. I decided to put a new fuse in anyway and still would not turn on. I have them on the upfitter 5 switch. I looked at the wiring the best I could at the time and I did not see anything out of place. Could both lights burn out at the same time, or is it one goes they both go?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
put a voltage tester on your wires; ground and hot lead that goes to the light. I’ll bet one of your connections is compromised.

things happen. My cheap amazon sourced backup lights went out about 2 weeks ago. I remembered having trouble getting a solid ground and convinced myself it was the ground wire. it wasn’t. The hot lead was dangling near the cab. it got pulled and snapped somehow so I fixed and reran it.

OP
OP
R

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you I will try it. My other lights work fine and when I parked the truck the S2 pro’s where on and I switched them off and shut the truck off. Drove to work today and when I left work I went to turn them on and nothing. Strange?

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming you have the unlimited fog kit, swap the harness from the squadrons to the s2 and test. If it works it's an issue with the harness. If it doesn't work I would lean toward the actual lights.
The fact that both do not work has me leaning toward a harness/power problem.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Megabass. I do have the unlimited.
You blew the fuse. #5/6 s only 5amps. I run a dual squadron sport on #6 and blew 2 fuses. They are 2A each 4A total. SquadrON pROS are 2.9a each aaand 5.8A in a pair. Might want to check the wires. you could have melted the sheathing. Move it to an open switch and try again.