Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for some great changes here at Baja Designs!

Huge updates coming to our Squadron Series, XL Series, and Light Bars !!!
Stay tuned for more light coming your way!

:big_banana_Dance:

-Bailey, Baja Designs

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short for now.. I originally had a 20" onx6 racer spot to go on my Raptor. The Raptor suddenly and unexpectedly sold prior to installationleaving me with a new truck that the 20 wouldn't fit as I am not a fan of having a light behind a grille.

I have just ended up with a 10" onx6 high speed spot/driving combo and just installed it today.

What I can say is true to Baja Design, this 10" light puts out more light than the 20" I originally had in the bumper of my last truck!

I wish I could use more than a 10" light but in reality this is really all I need for this rig as it won't be off-roading at any speeds.

I will add more when I have a clear night to take some better quality photos of the output to compare to pictures taken just prior to the Raptor being sold.

Thank you again and again Bailey for all of your assistance, patience, and all around unbeatable customer service !

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Everyone take a look!
Our Squadron Series LED Lights have been updated with new options!!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/baja-designs-squadron-series-new-products-44064/

SQUADRON-R_PROMO_zpsxhymxlbk.jpg

SQUADRON_ACCESSORIES_zpscixyqtdc.jpg

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Long story short for now.. I originally had a 20" onx6 racer spot to go on my Raptor. The Raptor suddenly and unexpectedly sold prior to installationleaving me with a new truck that the 20 wouldn't fit as I am not a fan of having a light behind a grille.

I have just ended up with a 10" onx6 high speed spot/driving combo and just installed it today.

What I can say is true to Baja Design, this 10" light puts out more light than the 20" I originally had in the bumper of my last truck!

I wish I could use more than a 10" light but in reality this is really all I need for this rig as it won't be off-roading at any speeds.

I will add more when I have a clear night to take some better quality photos of the output to compare to pictures taken just prior to the Raptor being sold.

Thank you again and again Bailey for all of your assistance, patience, and all around unbeatable customer service !

Thank You for the support! Lets see some pictures of the new lights on the new rig!! I know it's not a raptor, but a pic or two never hurts anyone :)

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank You for the support! Lets see some pictures of the new lights on the new rig!! I know it's not a raptor, but a pic or two never hurts anyone :)

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

Will do, the weather has been foggy as hell here since I put it on, once I get a nice day combined with not working I will grab a few glamour shots.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Everyone see the Texas Motorworx Build we posted a while back?

Baja Designs | Off Road LED Light Bars And LED Lights

edited-0812_zpsprkkn5km.jpg
edited-0807_zpsktsx2emp.jpg

Owner: Andrew Hutchinson
Builder: Texas Motorworx
Chassis: 2013 Ford Raptor Supercrew
Motor: 6.2L Whipple Supercharged
Lighting: 11 Baja Designs XL-R LED lights, Baja Designs 20" OnX6 Amber LED light bar, 4 Baja Designs Squadron Sport LED lights
Front Suspension: Dual King 3.0 RPG Offroad Bolt Kit
RearSuspension: King 3.5
Shocks: King Shocks
Chip: HPP Racing Dyno Tune
Exhaust: Magnaflow Catback
Headers: Stainless Works LT
Intake: Whipple
Cage/Bumpers: RPG Raceline Front/Rear
Wheels: Method NV
Tires: BFG Baja KR2 37"
Body: Glassworks Unlimited 4.5" Front/2" Bedside
Wrap/ graphics: Metallic Satin White

Texas Motorworx - Ford Raptor

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big thank you to Bailey at BD. I sent my Fuegos and Squadrons that were in dire need of a little TLC in to Bailey and he sent me brand new replacements. Great customer service!!!!!!! so much so that I didn't hesitate to order 10 more BD lights.
thanks again Bailey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps Scrapman was right the pictures do not do that truck any service - it is beautiful in person --- as are the other trucks TMX built.