Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
750001_n.jpg

XL Laser, High Speed Spot | Pre-Order Now!

The XL Laser light is the World's first laser auxiliary light and has redefined the future of forward projection lighting. Capable of throwing light an astonishing 350% farther than our current XL Racer Edition, the XL Laser is the most effective distance light available today. Projecting four laser chips through our proprietary High Speed Spot optic, this light produces an extremely tight 1.5° pattern, and distance that is untouchable by any LED or HID platform. If your truck, jeep, or UTV requires the ultimate in distance lighting look no further than the XL Laser.

$999.95 each | Pre-Order Here

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
451007_n.jpg

Upgrade your OnX6 circuit board to next generation laser technology:
- Hybrid Laser/LED Circuit Board - $650 per 10-inch section.
- Full Laser Board: $1,450 per 10-inch section.

Please call 800-422-5292 to order

Baja Designs
[email protected]

46819809_2223926337670375_7714432189047242752_o.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Anyone else think they see small “sparks” with your b/d lights on?
anyone else ever notice that your headlights, windshield and grille may be covered with small insects, but your B/D lights are not?
Is there an imbalance in your local ecosystem?

If so, you may have a slight problem like me; the Baja Designs lights are igniting the insects before they stick to the lenses.

I don’t think there is a fix for this short of not turning on the Baja Designs lights. What fun would that be?

:-D

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any particular technique to aiming the fog pocket lights (like at 10ft from garage door should be at x height and y spread for example), or is it just trial and error? I didn't find anything on the BD site, but the tech info area is down for improvements it seems.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there any particular technique to aiming the fog pocket lights (like at 10ft from garage door should be at x height and y spread for example), or is it just trial and error? I didn't find anything on the BD site, but the tech info area is down for improvements it seems.

A lot of it comes down to personal preference. There isn't a set method since many customers have different desired light performance. Some prefer more distance and have the lights level with the high beams. Others want more near-field lighting and aim them towards the low beam height.