Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
32348384674_0d4b9cf99e_b.jpg
33036573412_219180fa5d_b.jpg

Couple shots of our Reverse Light Kit!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Raptor-2017-S2-Reverse-Light-Kit.asp
$299.95 ------- $269.95 (SKU 447558)

This kit will be wired directly into the OEM wiring. When you shift into reverse these lights will come on and provide much more usable light than OEM.
Increase safety and awareness with this 2017 Raptor Reverse Light Kit!

Lights Used:
S2 Sport, Pair, Wide Cornering (COMING SOON)
12W/0.9A - 1,130 Lumens Each

www.bajadesigns.com

Save 10% by calling (800)422-5292x114
-Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
33167450806_634e886cb2_b.jpg

Another shot of our 30" S8 LED Light Bar Kit!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Raptor-2017-30-S8-Grille-LED-Light-Bar-Kit.asp
$974.95 ------ $877.46 (SKU 447561)

This kit includes lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This will add one 30" S8 LED Light Bar to the upper grille.
A nice option is to tie the Amber Backlight feature into the OEM parking lights. You have clean marker lights that will line up perfectly with the OEM!

Lights Used:
S8 30" LED Light Bar, Driving/Combo
120W / 9.99A - 12,000 Lumens

www.bajadesigns.com

-Bailey, Baja Designs

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Raptor-2017-30-S8-Grille-LED-Light-Bar-Kit.asp

This kit includes lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This will add one 30" S8 LED Light Bar to the upper grille.
A nice option is to tie the Amber Backlight feature into the OEM parking lights. You have clean marker lights that will line up perfectly with the OEM!

Lights Used:

www.bajadesigns.com

-Bailey, Baja Designs

Any night shots of this from the drivers seat?
The grill is different on the GEN2 compared to the GEN1. Any idea on percentage of light blockage, it looks like it would be a lot less.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any night shots of this from the drivers seat?
The grill is different on the GEN2 compared to the GEN1. Any idea on percentage of light blockage, it looks like it would be a lot less.

We don't have any night shots from the drivers seat. The grille will reduce the output slightly but it's very hard to put a percentage on it. Without testing it fully, our guess would be a 5-7% reduction in light output.

racerjb

Reaction score
Bailey - Is the fog light bracket and wire harness available...I currently have 4 Squadrons and some s2's that I removed from my Tundra before I sold it to get my new Raptor.

Also for those Forum members on the fence about Baja Designs...I have tried almost every type of Led lights from Cheap imported stuff, Rigids, Piaa, off brands, etc....and the Bajas have definitely the best beam patterns...I ran the squadron sport wide driving as a daily driver fog light with it on all the time and no issues.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lights Used:

www.bajadesigns.com

-Bailey, Baja Designs

Does it mount behind the grill?

I love the fog light setup. Can you give me the details on that please?

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Bailey - Is the fog light bracket and wire harness available...I currently have 4 Squadrons and some s2's that I removed from my Tundra before I sold it to get my new Raptor.

Also for those Forum members on the fence about Baja Designs...I have tried almost every type of Led lights from Cheap imported stuff, Rigids, Piaa, off brands, etc....and the Bajas have definitely the best beam patterns...I ran the squadron sport wide driving as a daily driver fog light with it on all the time and no issues.

They backed out of making the brackets available by themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does it mount behind the grill?

I love the fog light setup. Can you give me the details on that please?

It mounts behind the grille. We do have more photos and details in our original post here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f265/baja-designs-general-discussion-thread-gen-2-a-51960/

The Fog Kit comes in 3 different packages based on driving style and lighting needs. Please post up if you have any questions.

- Bailey, Baja Designs

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

The mount kit / bracket is not going to be sold separately. Please email me at [email protected] with your info and I can go over a few options for you. Thanks!

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
It mounts behind the grille. We do have more photos and details in our original post here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f265/baja-designs-general-discussion-thread-gen-2-a-51960/

The Fog Kit comes in 3 different packages based on driving style and lighting needs. Please post up if you have any questions.

- Bailey, Baja Designs

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

The mount kit / bracket is not going to be sold separately. Please email me at [email protected] with your info and I can go over a few options for you. Thanks!

Can you guys explain why it won't be sold separately?? Seems wrong you're making customers who've already invested in your product that just need brackets to turn around and buy a full set cause you guys won't sell them brackets... you'd rather push them to other companies for brackets and lose the business seems kinda ass backwards. Not to mention you guys stated a couple weeks ago brackets would be available and you'd get back to us on pricing. So what's the deal?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you guys explain why it won't be sold separately?? Seems wrong you're making customers who've already invested in your product that just need brackets to turn around and buy a full set cause you guys won't sell them brackets... you'd rather push them to other companies for brackets and lose the business seems kinda ass backwards. Not to mention you guys stated a couple weeks ago brackets would be available and you'd get back to us on pricing. So what's the deal?

Anyone that currently has our lights is welcome to email me at [email protected] for more information and details on what we can offer for them. We are more than happy to work with our past, present, and future customers. All it takes is a quick email and I can get you dialed in.

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs