Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amazing the beating these trucks can take and how they handle it. Now that’s getting some air time!

Not to mention the lighting ;)

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those Raptor owners that may have a (19-on) KTM 790, we just released a new kit!

NEW PRODUCT ALERT: KTM 790 (19-On), Dual Auxiliary Light Kits

Spice your KTM 790 up with a lighting kit from Baja Designs! This kit includes everything you need such as wiring, lights, bracketry, and hardware. This kit utilizes our S1 series or Squadron series, and will provide ample performance for any adventure you're on. Installation is a breeze, and the fitment is second to none!

image.png.07b9c9dda3c1770c63bb9e280c7da28d.png

387001 | KTM 790 (19-On), Dual S1 Kit

497004 | KTM 790 (19-On), Dual Squadron Pro/Racer Kit

image.thumb.png.4eb954ed1b688a412e3252281de55321.png

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it is only June. But, I can’t help but wonder what Baja Designs has on their R&D table for 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TopElement

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What models of Squadrons are guys generally running on ADD Pro Bolt-on bumpers? I have Unlimited dogs for my stock bumper, so already have a pair of racers and a pair of pros. I also have a 30” S8 behind the grille, so maybe a pair of amber SAEs? Go balls out and get another pair of racers? [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I went with Squadrons on my SVC Baja flush bumper. Outers are SAE Amber, then Sport driving combo, and then a Sport spot in the center. I'm using clear wide cornering mounted at the base of the A pilllars slightly angled out for the most coverage.

The SAE lights are disappointingly dim, but do help a little since the truck comes with no fog lights. Might swap the 3 center lights out for Squadron Pro's in a spot pattern for the most lumens.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BD had a nice setup at SEMA when I went last year. I’m guessing there isn’t going to be a show this year.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BD had a nice setup at SEMA when I went last year. I’m guessing there isn’t going to be a show this year.

It's up in the air with the Covid-19 virus and strict restrictions. If we do go, we'll be sure to let everyone know on the forums and on social media platforms. :)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's up in the air with the Covid-19 virus and strict restrictions. If we do go, we'll be sure to let everyone know on the forums and on social media platforms. :)
I guess as it's much later in the year and in a red state like Nevada, anything's possible.

As it was my first SEMA, and even taking into account having attended World Series games and NFL games, I've never seen so many people in one place in my life. It was the most crowded venue I've ever been in.

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paul. Is there a difference, other than physical size, between a Squadron Racer and an XL Racer? According to the website they have the same lumens and power draw.