Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NEW PRODUCT ALERT: Universal S1 Moto Kits

We are proud to announce the most versatile motorcycle lighting option we have ever conceived. With our recent launch of the S1, we were ready to take advantage of the versatile, light weight and powerful S1 performance. This kit will mount to nearly any motorcycle with our fork bracket clamp design. The fork bracket along with the S1 standard bracket can be mounted in various configurations to accommodate your setup. Using an EPDM rubber material in between the mounting surfaces, worries about scratching the bike are nonexistent. Wiring is a breeze with only a handlebar switch, battery leads, splitter, and a headlight plug. For non-electric start EFI bikes, we will offer this kit without a harness and a bike-specific plug and play harness will need to be purchased separately.

50-7096 | S1, Moto Kit, Spot

50-7097 | S1, Moto Kit, Driving/Combo

These two options are available for all battery-powered dirt bikes which includes our 64-1049 Universal Wiring Harness & Switch which leads connect directly to the battery terminals.

50-7086 | S1, Moto Kit, Spot w/EFI Kickstart

50-7087 | S1, Moto Kit, Driving/Combo w/EFI Kickstart

8261471_S1Kit.jpg.744dae9ab0467db11180b732fcb7bf18.jpg

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NEW PRODUCT ALERT: Universal S1 Moto Kits

We are proud to announce the most versatile motorcycle lighting option we have ever conceived. With our recent launch of the S1, we were ready to take advantage of the versatile, light weight and powerful S1 performance. This kit will mount to nearly any motorcycle with our fork bracket clamp design. The fork bracket along with the S1 standard bracket can be mounted in various configurations to accommodate your setup. Using an EPDM rubber material in between the mounting surfaces, worries about scratching the bike are nonexistent. Wiring is a breeze with only a handlebar switch, battery leads, splitter, and a headlight plug. For non-electric start EFI bikes, we will offer this kit without a harness and a bike-specific plug and play harness will need to be purchased separately.

50-7096 | S1, Moto Kit, Spot

50-7097 | S1, Moto Kit, Driving/Combo

These two options are available for all battery-powered dirt bikes which includes our 64-1049 Universal Wiring Harness & Switch which leads connect directly to the battery terminals.

50-7086 | S1, Moto Kit, Spot w/EFI Kickstart

50-7087 | S1, Moto Kit, Driving/Combo w/EFI Kickstart

8261471_S1Kit.jpg.744dae9ab0467db11180b732fcb7bf18.jpg

That is certainly different! and cool! Great Job!

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What models of Squadrons are guys generally running on ADD Pro Bolt-on bumpers? I have Unlimited dogs for my stock bumper, so already have a pair of racers and a pair of pros. I also have a 30” S8 behind the grille, so maybe a pair of amber SAEs? Go balls out and get another pair of racers? [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're seeing the most popular setup:

Squadron Pro Wide Cornering
Squadron Pro Driving/Combo
Squadron Pro Spot (or Racers)

You get a little of everything with this setup and full control. I've had some folks do SAE instead of the pro WC to stay street legal though.

Do you think you'll use the racers? If not, go with some Amber SAE as you said. We have plenty of them in stock with free shipping btw on our site.

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was not happy with the SAE so I ended up going with Sports.

What models of Squadrons are guys generally running on ADD Pro Bolt-on bumpers? I have Unlimited dogs for my stock bumper, so already have a pair of racers and a pair of pros. I also have a 30” S8 behind the grille, so maybe a pair of amber SAEs? Go balls out and get another pair of racers? [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have one, as it came with one set of the BF lights. Looks like a great design. But I got the Off-road Alliance Harness when I purchased 3 sets of lights and there latest light mounts. Great harness they have and super easy to install.