Baja Designs customer service rocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Thanks to Bailey from Baja Designs on the forum here. I had a bad experience with a local installer who wouldn’t help me upgrade to squadron pros. I contacted Baja Designs directly and they took care of everything. Excellent customer service! Thanks again for the assistance. I will be purchasing more BD lights for the raptor very soon!

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are awesome. I had a light go out and they quickly got everything fixed and sent back to me in a couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Big Thanks to Bailey from Baja Designs on the forum here. I had a bad experience with a local installer who wouldn’t help me upgrade to squadron pros. I contacted Baja Designs directly and they took care of everything. Excellent customer service! Thanks again for the assistance. I will be purchasing more BD lights for the raptor very soon!

Thats why we sell Baja... good product, great people. If you need additional lights in the future let me know. We stock a ton of Baja and always have them on hand .

Brodee42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed!! I had a small issue with some lights and call in. I accidentally got transferred to the CEO while on hold. We chatted for 30 minutes and their products. Very cool company!!!

0r30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have to send one of my dog lights in. I had a guy in houston install my kit. Needless to say I had to redo some of the wiring and one of my fog lights condensed and shorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree. They are awesome. I have zero connection to them other as a satisfied customer. I won’t say exactly what they did for me, but it was the right thing and many companies could take a lesson from them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter