Baja 1000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FENNEC

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell ya. I race a Turbo S in the DP4 series here in SoCal. If everything works out, we're going to race the Mint 400 and likely BITD.
That's legit. Mint is so cool. I sold my house in Vegas last year and moved PHX. Its great to be in the middle of all these races. I'd love to do Vegas to Reno someday.

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watching this thread as I might join up. I am in NorCal and it's only 603 miles. At 12 mpg (Gen 1) that's about 1.5 tanks (36 gals) or ~$357 dollars (CA prices) :p

Where you guys coming from and I suspect any pavement princess could make the trip the Ensenada?

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watching this thread as I might join up. I am in NorCal and it's only 603 miles. At 12 mpg (Gen 1) that's about 1.5 tanks (36 gals) or ~$357 dollars (CA prices) :p

Where you guys coming from and I suspect any pavement princess could make the trip the Ensenada?
I used to commute in a Chevy Volt and took it down there for the 1000. You'll be fine haha.

I'm coming from OC and will head down through the San Ysidro border crossing.

OP
OP
FENNEC

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm in Phoenix, so easy drive over to CA to meet up with you guys.