GEN 1 B&M T/H button mounting ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RLTW

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pxl_20221011_182326436-jpg.375163
Here’s another question, your black trim piece (ford calls it “upper trim”) there that houses the shifter, cup holders, and aux switches. When it came out of the limited did it already have the factory upfitter switches? Or did it have the change dish and that part is interchangeable? I pretty much only see it in black with the change dish.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here’s another question, your black trim piece (ford calls it “upper trim”) there that houses the shifter, cup holders, and aux switches. When it came out of the limited did it already have the factory upfitter switches? Or did it have the change dish and that part is interchangeable? I pretty much only see it in black with the change dish.

Only truck with upfitter switches there is the Raptor. The Raptor has the same interior shape as every other F-150, so all the stuff is interchangeable. If you wanted the change tray in your Raptor and remove the upfitter switch panel you could. Like I said, it all came out of a 2013 Limited. The only thing "custom" I had to do was make a harness for the ambient lighting from the CCM to the floor connector.