Autotec

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are threads on this already, quite lengthy...

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean... my house is not associated with DC per se. Lol.

How many have you installed?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are options - my 128gb AT Pro 12.1 was around $900+/-...very easy install (all plug-&-play).
Nice..

Now riddle me this. How does it run with an Iphone hooked up to it? I guess I am confused. Is it stand alone and needs connectivity to the internet or does it have a subscription to your local cell tower, Vz/ATT/Tmob

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean... my house is not associated with DC per se. Lol.

How many have you installed?
none. but i can hqve your radio out in about 10 min. and like every other tablet radio, its all the same. made in a foreign country where lighting fire to car (starting) is considered translated, and the android version and firmware are dependent on which company the person putting it together works for today.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice..

Now riddle me this. How does it run with an Iphone hooked up to it? I guess I am confused. Is it stand alone and needs connectivity to the internet or does it have a subscription to your local cell tower, Vz/ATT/Tmob
You would have a few options to provide data to the tablet. You could turn on your phone tethering, get a data card (not all are providers are supported) or active your trucks hot spot. I activated my trucks hot spot. AT&T offers 3 months for free but limited to 3gb of data. I just opted out and I'm paying $20 a month for unlimited data.
I received mine in the mail today and it's being installed on Thursday.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I go this route I can see myself tethering to my phone as I can't justify an actual service to this thing.