ATV Ramps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RampXtender from Extreme Max Products

ATV-RampXtender-N.jpg

This is what I run. 8' long with 1500 lbs rating. It also works great because I have to keep the tail gate down and it works for not only a bed extender but keeps the tail gate down from bouncing. The one negative I have about them is they are pretty heavy, but you don't move them that much so who cares.

Last edited:

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use a set of arched ramps that help alot when loading and fold up nice and tuck under the quad after loading it. West Folding Arch Ramp Set— 1,400-Lb. Capacity, Model# 1224 | Arched Ramps| Northern Tool + Equipment
With the max you'll never get the tailgate closed as i have a max also the back wheels will sit on the tail gate. some guys suggest putting a sheet of 3/4 ply wood in the box to help spread the load. i used to haul the max in my fx4 and never had a problem but now i just use my trailer when hauling the max.

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 7' folding aluminum ramp, very light and goes under the quad when folded with the tailgate down. I bought it off a friend for like $50.00 and kept it after selling my quad just in case I get another one, haven't found another ramp as good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372002742.775121.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 7' folding aluminum ramp, very light and goes under the quad when folded with the tailgate down. I bought it off a friend for like $50.00 and kept it after selling my quad just in case I get another one, haven't found another ramp as good.

View attachment 23811

This is what I have if you ask for one when you buy the wheeler I got them to throw it in.

OP
OP
RedTailHawk

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I received the ramps, took them out to my cabin, and loaded the Can Am Outlander Max XT 800 into the back of the Raptor. I never realized how big this ATV was until I saw it in the bed. As I mentioned before, my plan was to put the ATV in the bed and the Polaris Ranger XP 900 in the trailer. Here's the problem. With the tailgate down, I couldn't connect the trailer to the trailer hitch. The trailer jack was too high and would hit the back edge of the tailgate leaving the trailer about 2 inches shy from connecting to the trailer hitch. sigh... So I unloaded the ATV and just took the Polaris on the trailer.

Oh well, when I get a small ATV for my kids, I'll put that in the bed of the truck (and should be able to close the tailgate) and pull the big ATV in the trailer. Also, I'll start looking for a different trailer jack (one that swivels, or at least shorter to fit under the open tailgate).

Otherwise, the Titan ramps worked out great.