ATLANTA- Looking for reputable shop for basic mods!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

namxjosh

Reaction score
A501504D-C433-4B3E-8011-838235B65C2D.jpeg

6D75790F-EE09-4173-8948-DC8FBCD131BD.jpeg 16323AEB-B41A-495D-B214-A4E7B687D418.jpeg D0DA486C-BE9B-41A9-B7F6-4A9FE59AF3F9.jpeg

Hey everyone! I’m in the Atlanta, John’s creek, Duluth, pretty much a little north of Atlanta! I’m looking for some reputable shops that have knowledge and worked on a Gen 2 Raptor. Looking to install some pod lights around the truck, rock lights, rear “lift”(currently running eibach springs in the front), Boomba VTA, Forscan mods(currently have a mac), and some basic mods. If anyone in the area has knowledge of a shop or anyone that knows how to do these mods i would love a recommendation. I know they’re basic mods but I am disabled so not really able to do them myself. Most shops and 4 wheel stores I’ve been to are trying to charge me an arm and a leg for something simple.

Example: JUST the Eibach coils installed $650 + tax for labor.

Thanks I’m advance!

Last edited:
OP
OP
namxjosh

namxjosh

Reaction score
I’ll definitely give them a call! Trying to find someone or shops closer that can wire pods and has worked on Raptors. thanks!

OP
OP
namxjosh

namxjosh

Reaction score
Still haven’t been able to find any reliable shops that have worked on a Raptor yet! Anybody have any more opinions? Also trying to figure out forscan but I have a Mac...

Lanthas

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. I live in Gwinnett and I want to do Deaver springs and install my Geiser springs up front on my '19, but 4WP on Buford Hwy is trying to hit me with what feels like highway robbery by comparison to SVC/RPG when I was in SoCal. (4WP Wanted about 3k for 35" KM3's before mount/balance if I recall, and pretty much shut me down when I told them they were for beadlock capable wheels for reference.)

I'm going to try contacting Wild Willie's Customs in Winder, GA next. They're a part of Akins Ford (literally on the same lot) and do a bunch of custom work for their dealership truck/jeeps, so maybe I'll have some luck with the springs and at least hopefully not get bent over for labor lol

OP
OP
namxjosh

namxjosh

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. I live in Gwinnett and I want to do Deaver springs and install my Geiser springs up front on my '19, but 4WP on Buford Hwy is trying to hit me with what feels like highway robbery by comparison to SVC/RPG when I was in SoCal. (4WP Wanted about 3k for 35" KM3's before mount/balance if I recall, and pretty much shut me down when I told them they were for beadlock capable wheels for reference.)

I'm going to try contacting Wild Willie's Customs in Winder, GA next. They're a part of Akins Ford (literally on the same lot) and do a bunch of custom work for their dealership truck/jeeps, so maybe I'll have some luck with the springs and at least hopefully not get bent over for labor lol

We live pretty close, also in Gwinnett! Yeah, the 4WP’s on Buford highway and in Cobb are just insane on their labor pricing. I know there’s Allsouth Autosport but when I brought up installing my springs in the front they tried to steer me towards spacers because they said swapping springs cause more damage or something around those lines :facepalm:

MattACK

Reaction score
Give Injected Engineering in Kennesaw a call. Reputable shop and they put out quality work. Only shop that I'd be comfortable with working on my stuff and knowing it would be done right.