Are there giving away Raptors El Paso

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charles Floyd

Reaction score
So I’m in El Paso visiting my girlfriend for a week, I have never seen so many Raptors in one place. It’s crazy, I sat outside Tacos Don Cusco yesterday and I saw 4 of them within an hour. I have even seen two super cabs and I have never seen one in the wild before coming here . If i move here I’ll have to sell mine and get a chevette so I don’t blend in.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's the same near me in Kelowna, there's always 3 or 4 raptors driving by when I drive through that city. The Ford dealer usually has at least a dozen raptors on the lot, when they are available and in production.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
So I’m in El Paso visiting my girlfriend for a week, I have never seen so many Raptors in one place. It’s crazy, I sat outside Tacos Don Cusco yesterday and I saw 4 of them within an hour. I have even seen two super cabs and I have never seen one in the wild before coming here . If i move here I’ll have to sell mine and get a chevette so I don’t blend in.
4 in an hour? Those are rookie numbers. :)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Get out more. I see 3 Raptors on the way to the gym, and another 2 on the way back. It’s only 8 miles.

F150 Raptor is the runner up to the official truck of Texas. 2nd to the lifted and “leveled” super duty with negative offset wheels.

OP
OP
Charles Floyd

Charles Floyd

Reaction score
Get out more. I see 3 Raptors on the way to the gym, and another 2 on the way back. It’s only 8 miles.

F150 Raptor is the runner up to the official truck of Texas. 2nd to the lifted and “leveled” super duty with negative offset wheels.
It’s not like that at all in the Midwest, thank god.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's that way on the North Shore of Lake Travis. Knock on wood, for now I'm the only one on my street. Got to be close to a dozen in my very small neighborhood... few TRX's too.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I own only 2 raptors in my neighborhood. But a neighbor few houses down has a 454ss like mine and other neighbor down street has a lightning like mine.

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that, I took my kids surfing in Puerto Rico this past January and I saw more Raptors in PR than I ever have in Florida

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I wanted a vehicle that could go offroad fast through the desert or something, maybe to cross a border with something I can't legally bring across, a Raptor might be my vehicle of choice.