ANZO Light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soundman98

Reaction score
i've never seen that type of led before, so i made a thread over at a lighting specific forum-- no hits after a day(usually someone likes to set me right within 12hrs)

so i am left to assume that those use some cheap chinese led's-- which typically seem lucky to last a year even while running in better-then average conditions.

overall, ridgid lights look really good, though they only state that they use Cree-brand led's, and all the info i can locate doesn't go any further then that(to me, this is like buying a car and not caring who built the motor).. cree makes a ton of different led's..

so far, bajadesigns is the most desirable for me because they specifically list which led's they use. in the case of their light bars, they use XP-G led's, and i know from experience that these are some very rugged, very bright led's. not the brightest, but towards the top. i believe they rate in the top 5 brightest led's on the planet right now(at least without looking at COB led's)..