Anyone using O2 extenders and Catless downpipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is running O2 extenders with catless downpipes and did it solve the issue of the code??

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Catless down pipe is an automatic code that can only be ignored with a custom tune as far as I was told my service manager and master tech.

The O2 sensor extenders are working for me with the Kooks 3” Green catted down pipe and SPD turbo adapters.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Catless down pipe is an automatic code that can only be ignored with a custom tune as far as I was told my service manager and master tech.

The O2 sensor extenders are working for me with the Kooks 3” Green catted down pipe and SPD turbo adapters.

Same with me. SPD’s extenders cleared the codes with my Kooks catted DP and TA also.

OP
OP
S

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any company clearing catless codes? I have never been on a platform where tuners wouldn't do that. I understand you can get in trouble but these types of things have been on going since the stone age.....

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any company clearing catless codes? I have never been on a platform where tuners wouldn't do that. I understand you can get in trouble but these types of things have been on going since the stone age.....

You should talk to the custom tuner of your choice. MPT seems to be one of the most popular for those that have gone the custom tuning route.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve called and asked, they said No. if anyone knows a company that does please PM me....
Livernois did when I had my 2011 Ecoboost F150. But they use a Mycal tuning device so you can only run their tunes on it. Most of the other tuning companies use the N-Gauge which gives you the flexibilty of running tunes from more than one company.