Anyone selling SE beadlock rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Everready

Reaction score
I have decided I really like the special edition beadlock rims.

Has anyone ordered a special edition truck with intent to change to aftermarket rims and sell their beadlocks?

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have decided I really like the special edition beadlock rims.

Has anyone ordered a special edition truck with intent to change to aftermarket rims and sell their beadlocks?

I most likely will when I get my truck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you coming to Ontario Canada, LOL?? The beadlocks are starting to grow on me! I wish I ordered them with my truck errrr. Next to impossible to find any around this area. Im sure you'll enjoy your new ride when it arrives!

Cheers Steve

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Champ I have a set of 5 Trail Ready HD Beadlock wheels for the Raptor New in the box, at dealer cost in Ontario.

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Vettn,

I was going to send you a PM. Are they the stock OE beadlocks? I made a call to a buddy in Windsor, but no luck. I only need the rims and would like to get rid of my 13 stockers in mint if possible. Should have ordered those beadlocks when I ordered my rig errr.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look like this.

a2u3e7ys.jpg

fixed it.

Last edited:

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Vettn,

Can't see the picture? I'm really looking for the OEM Beadlocks if thats what they are or if you know anyone that has a set of OEM beadlocks they may be willing to part with at a reasonable price. I live just south of London so not to far from you if your in GTA.

OP
OP
Everready

Everready

Reaction score
I like the look of the SE beauty ring, but may have to settle for the standard beadlock.

Does anyone know the part numbers of the two different beadlock rims ?

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck will be here in 6 weeks , i hope , I'm not in love with the wheels , what are they worth?