Anyone have pics of Black svt rims on white screw.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer is gonna get a set of black svt rims for me for nothing to go on the raptor I ordered. does anyone have pics of the black on the white screw. Before the dealer said they would trade the wheels, i was gonna try to find four people to trade me one of my grey wheels for their spair (which from what i understand is black)...find 4 people who want a color matched spair and you gots 4 black rims.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
My dealer is gonna get a set of black svt rims for me for nothing to go on the raptor I ordered. does anyone have pics of the black on the white screw. Before the dealer said they would trade the wheels, i was gonna try to find four people to trade me one of my grey wheels for their spair (which from what i understand is black)...find 4 people who want a color matched spair and you gots 4 black rims.

Haha This was my plan long ago which I found 4 people to trade with but the shipping costs would not have been worth it.
Plus removing sensors and so on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter