Anyone done 1" Camburg spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally someone came out with a set of 1" spacers. I did the 1.5" a long time ago, and they were too much lift and also made the shocks top out during down travel. 1" would definitely improve upon that phenomenon.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally someone came out with a set of 1" spacers. I did the 1.5" a long time ago, and they were too much lift and also made the shocks top out during down travel. 1" would definitely improve upon that phenomenon.
I’ve never had both in my hands, but to me the Camburg 1.5 looks exactly like the RPG 2.25, and the Camburg 1” looks exactly like the RPG 1.5.

The RPG 1.5 in my experience nets about +1” of ride height.

OP
OP
R

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve never had both in my hands, but to me the Camburg 1.5 looks exactly like the RPG 2.25, and the Camburg 1” looks exactly like the RPG 1.5.

The RPG 1.5 in my experience nets about +1” of ride height.
Your basing this off what? A picture of the spacer on a website?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your basing this off what? A picture of the spacer on a website?
Like I said I haven’t had both in front of me to compare, but I’ve seen installed pics of both, and you can tell the gap between the collar and Fox sticker is the same on both, and you can tell the amount of preload the spacer provides by looking at the position of the lower spring perch compared to the width of the shock body. It’s not precise, but it’s pretty easy to tell the differences in the sizes of the collars that way.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
For what it's worth I did a 1.5 collar on my 37. I got exactly 1" of front lift out of it. I honestly wanted a tad bit more but overall the truck is level. Depending how I park it still looks slightly higher in the rear which is okay I guess.