Anybody have any suggestions for an "in bed" Lock Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking to add a waterproof steel lock box in the bed of my truck with a chase rack. I have two ideas and was wondering if anyone was running something similiar.

1. Add a Chase rack with a single tire carrier (similiar to a ADD stealth or venom) with the ability to have the lock box fit under the tire carrier and run the length of the bed with slide out shelves. I prefer this way becuase I figure I could still tie stuff down in my bed on top of the box. Maybe even build a carrier on top of it.

2. Run a two tire Chase rack carrier ( tires in bed like a ADD Race series R) and run a deep lock box behind it running the full width of the bed.

Either way the lock box would need to be metal (secure) and waterproof. Anyone out there running anything similiar?

Last edited:

bushman

Reaction score
I have a Harbor Freight trailer tongue toolbox in the bed of my Super Duty. It holds quite a lot of stuff for its size. It is lockable and does not leak. I plan on installing one in my Raptor when it arrives.