Any northeast raptor meets or rausch creek meets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patire19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive done the raptor take over event and was supposed to do the one this summer again but got scammed by the owner. I dont think its worth it to take the truck there unless they have an event. Its better for rock crawling because you cant use the course they use for events.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@2020leadfoot @RADvelociRaptor @patire19 Savage Offroad now hosts events at Rausch Creek. It and the area they have at Burning Rock are both fun venues (attended both this year). The track at Rausch Creek is not the one that RTO used - it's a new one that currently sits at ~1.6mi long, but they are looking to expand it soon. It isn't the same beast that claimed tires every run anymore either, this track is actually dirt. If you enjoy some slower actions as well, Burning Rock has a trail and play area. You get a good mix of terrain there.

I met the folks that formed Savage Offroad back in March, extremely nice people. I highly recommend attending one of their events - I know they are planning at least three events at Rausch Creek next year. Plus, they feed you really well too.

Here's a shot from both venues, as well as a video one of the guys there put together. A DOT rated helmet is required.

Burning Rock, WV:
iH9Yqxv.jpg

Rausch Creek, PA:
iribc74.jpg

Caveguru

Reaction score
I could be up for an impromptu Burning Rock trip, kind of a 2020 end of the year send-off. Do they let you make your own events?

LeadFootLarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump for a Rausch Creek or NE meetup! Located in NJ but willing to travel for some good trails, I’m thinking about heading down to the Pine Barrens soon :headbang:

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To my knowledge, the venues don't let you use the tracks designed for the Raptors unless you're there for an event. Savage just announced dates yesterday for the 2021 season for those interested.

133313037_218898209873470_7530577356555369476_o.jpg