Any northeast raptor meets or rausch creek meets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeadFootLarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless they haven’t gone on sale yet or I’m missing something, it looks like tickets are unavailable for both the April and May events, and the others aren’t published yet

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless they haven’t gone on sale yet or I’m missing something, it looks like tickets are unavailable for both the April and May events, and the others aren’t published yet

Just took a look myself, registration hasn't opened yet. If I had to guess, I'd say look for registration to open sometime in Jan or Feb.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Heads up I got word that the registration for April 17th is open. Track is now longer and it includes a night run on the 16th.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cheers for that... does it require any particulars, digout tools?

DOT helmet (I run a SNELL), spare, and a truck in good mechanical condition. I'd recommend a radio just in case (handheld at minimum) and chase lights as well. Full info can be found under the FAQ section on their site.