Any Lady Raptor owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my first truck and I want a Raptor. One of the salesmen I met said it was too much truck for me. I'm a woman and that got my angry. Any other lady Raptor owners out there? Anyone want to talk me out of it? I'm about to order a 2024 this week. I'm looking for the V6 Eco-boost transmission in Black. I'm in upstate NY and found a dealer in Pa. that says they have an allocation.
Tell that salesman, it’s not to much truck to drive, just to much to stick up your as. Then ask him, if he is worried about getting pregnant during sex?

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
Good old boy obviously doesn’t want to sell a truck. I like the suggestions above that you’ve been given about how to deal with him. Make sure you pay him a visit when you get your truck.

I’ve had my Gen 1 for over three years and I’ve always had either an SUV or a truck and none of them have been too much. I’ve had the good fortune to be able to drive a lot of other vehicles as well and never wanted anything other than a truck for my personal vehicle. I actually bought a Porsche Boxter convertible just before finding my Raptor and didn’t keep it long enough to register it in my name.

Don’t let some jerk tell you what you need. He probably drives a Prius.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Mrs. Clever Girl hates driving it. But she hasn't cared for any of my trucks. If you can get over the size of it, its a breeze....

mobob

Reaction score
My wife drives mine and likes it. We ordered her a Ranger Raptor so it was easier to park. It will also get used on the tight trails when needed.

It was quite a few years ago but there were a few women driving raptors at Snoball when I went.