Any Ignot silver with bronze wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattyz99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im pretty set on the rrw rr5-v wheels not sure what color would look better on my ignot silver bronze or matte black, anyone out there have an ignot silver with bronze wheels

OP
OP
mattyz99

mattyz99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the company has terrible customer service, I’ll probably just stick to methods, still unsure on the bronze or black finish, I like the bronze now but I know matte black won’t go outta style, would love to hear from/ see anyone with a picture of a silver raptor with bronze wheels before I pull the trigger on the black

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wondering the same thing on an Avalanche screw. i was going to order them in the gunmetal grey color, but they were out of stock in that color when i came across them.

and whoever that Ray something guy is on all the different gen 2 facebook forums that won't update his generic RRV wheels for sale post!!!!! ARRRRGGGG post says broze are in stock for the RR5-V, but go to the website and of course 'out of stock' keeps telling me no new stock expected until this fall... but then i see they have 18'' wheels in most of the styles listed as "coming soon" as well??? maybe method should just make a wheel styled off the RR5-V and we could all be happy LOL!