Another Desert Shipwreck?? W-T-F is going on??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
The former spot of lake mead?
You would think so when you go look at the Bathtub Ring that used to be the high water mark :( Seeing it every time I go out there makes me think the End of the World is near, or at least the End of Vegas.
Well at least I’m comforted knowing our local/state government officials have it well in hand…NO FNING WATER , WHAT SHOULD WE DO??
LETS ISSUE MORE MFING BUILDING PERMITS!!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You would think so when you go look at the Bathtub Ring that used to be the high water mark :( Seeing it every time I go out there makes me think the End of the World is near, or at least the End of Vegas.
Well at least I’m comforted knowing our local/state government officials have it well in hand…NO FNING WATER , WHAT SHOULD WE DO??
LETS ISSUE MORE MFING BUILDING PERMITS!!
I don’t know whether to like your above post or not as it’s a sad, sorry state of affairs. While I’ve only seen lake mead couple of times when visiting Vegas and the Hoover Dam, in 2019 we drove to Moab and did the slot canyons in Page. We also for our first and so far only time rented PWCs on Lake Powell.

While I often don’t have a clue what I just walked into my pantry to get, I remember my vacations vividly and that day was just incredible. Lake Powell has to be one of the most beautiful places there is. And a year or two later to see pics of it, to see the exact boat ramp we used now completely unusable, far above the water line, is sickening.

It also shocks me that real estate prices are so ridiculously high in places like Moab and surroundings when there is such a severe drought With no end in sight.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score