Another Desert Shipwreck?? W-T-F is going on??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny, I know exactly where this is now that i look at it. I can see the Speed vegas track. There is a spot down the road. Vegas Offroad Tours that does really cool RZR tours.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
As a Texas resident, I really hate seeing how some people treat public land. Going out west and being able to drive virtually anywhere is amazing but never fails to find people that just dump their crap.
Ohhhh Now your going to get me started…Wife and I had a few hours before sunset so I said let’s check out all that desert south of the M on the west side of I-15, I’ve seen roads going into the Mountains. Welll, now I know why I’ve never bothered coming back here even though its 20min from the house.
It’s 2 accessible to Vegas F-Tards! MFing trash EVERYWHERE :( F-Tards (No Offense) are coming out here to shoot, so should I buy or build a target to shoot at?? No, I’ll bring EVERY MFING Piece of MFING Trash from the house and use it as a target!?!? Oh and when I’m done, I’ll leave it there in case anyone else wants to shoot my trash!?!
You can’t fix that kind of stupid except from a great Overwatch Position of the valley with a reliable Spotter that can read the wind…

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Funny, I know exactly where this is now that i look at it. I can see the Speed vegas track. There is a spot down the road. Vegas Offroad Tours that does really cool RZR tours.
Exactly, it won’t be long b4 someone at the track, a 4x4er like us or a hiker is shot up there! These FNING morons have no clue what constitutes a SAFE BACK DROP..
I won’t be back anytime soon:(
Sad because the area in the Hidden Valley is quite beautiful at sunset

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ohhhh Now your going to get me started…Wife and I had a few hours before sunset so I said let’s check out all that desert south of the M on the west side of I-15, I’ve seen roads going into the Mountains. Welll, now I know why I’ve never bothered coming back here even though its 20min from the house.
It’s 2 accessible to Vegas F-Tards! MFing trash EVERYWHERE :( F-Tards (No Offense) are coming out here to shoot, so should I buy or build a target to shoot at?? No, I’ll bring EVERY MFING Piece of MFING Trash from the house and use it as a target!?!? Oh and when I’m done, I’ll leave it there in case anyone else wants to shoot my trash!?!
You can’t fix that kind of stupid except from a great Overwatch Position of the valley with a reliable Spotter that can read the wind…
It's the same thing here in the mountains. If a spot is fairly easily accessable to city people, you will see graffiti and garbage tossed around. If it takes some work to hike into, it will still usually be nice. Last year the local volunteer fire department went into a nice boulder covered lookout point on a ridge top that's easy to get to, that was covered in graffiti. They (for free) cleaned it up as best as they could.

The local paper ran a story about it, congratulating them for their hard work. There were actually a handful of comments from city jerk offs complaining about how the FD had ruined "artwork" and how it had looked much better with "all the colors" from the artwork. You can't fix tards like that! :banghead:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the backstory is the boat flew off the trailer after nasty cross winds on I-15 and landed east side of Las Vegas Blvd (just east of I-15). Stayed there for about 3yrs until the last bit of wind storms we had blew it more east into the desert where John M found it. Finders keepers!!
Go pick up your trash then, lol.