Another Desert Shipwreck?? W-T-F is going on??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a Texas resident, I really hate seeing how some people treat public land. Going out west and being able to drive virtually anywhere is amazing but never fails to find people that just dump their crap.
It gets better. I spent a month out in the Palm Desert area a couple of years ago. One of the local groups tried to organize a clean up day. Some of the trash was more than sixty years old ... Antiquities Act, baby! It's a Federal crime, literally, to touch that stuff. They got shot down and the trash remains.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to search on that. I'm thinking it might have been a mistake to put her body in the freezer. Should have taken her to Vegas and dumped the body in the desert, like everyone else.
I only know about it, because I just watched the movie last night. Jack Black plays him, pretty good movie actually, a little dry.

54Bravo

Reaction score
We took a little drive tonight to a new area South of the Strip and found this Shipwreck.
If it was a rental, based on the condition of the Prop, No Way they are getting their deposit back!
MOB HIT?? Possibly, very suspicious circumstances indeed. The closest body of water is 40 miles, Unlesssss you factor in the Bellagio Fountain??
I would report but you know…. Snitches get Stitches! View attachment 335569View attachment 335570View attachment 335571View attachment 335572View attachment 335573
SS Minnow has been found!

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our ATV club partners with the 4x4 club every year to pick up trash north of the Snake River canyon ( all around Evel Kenevel's landing zone). The sheriff brings out his work crew and the BLM and usfs have rangers on site as well
Never fails, someone in the group encounters some brain child driving into the area with a pickup bed full of trash, trying to dump it. They usually get a ticket mailed to them...
I am glad to say, though we still get trash dumped, there has been a steady decline over the last several years.