American Eagle Wheels - Methods DS Look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eagle, are these forged or is forging an option? Also, is different color powders available if I don't want flat black?

athemos

Reaction score
I was just looking those American Eagle wheels. Anyone see any pictures with that has a Raptor with them on?

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok..so the difference between -5 and -0- is what 1/8"...is that going to make a difference in the rubbing? I don't know, but if the tolerances are that small related to -0- vs. -5 than damn...

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is not much of a difference between -5 and 0 offsets. However, our wheels is wider than the Method DS 17x8.5 0 offset. (Eagle 012 is 17x9 -5 offset) This means that the wheel will stick out past the fender approx. .5 inches MORE than the DS. To remedy this, I will see if it possible to get a more + offset 17x9 to bring the outer edge of the wheel in closer, about to where the DS sits. Note, this will increase Backspacing. Hope this helps guys and I hope to get the wheel approved soon! Thanks for your input

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Eagle, are these forged or is forging an option? Also, is different color powders available if I don't want flat black?

These are cast, one-piece wheels. Manufactured here in the USA.

As of right now we do not offer any Forged wheels or any customized paint finishes.

Thank You