Allocation Opportunity…?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjbeats

Reaction score
That actually depends on what department you work for..
No. This is the Phonetic Alphabet for the Military & all NATO counties. Not sure why any other organization would have anything other than? But I can’t speak to individual organizations.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 15

Swazimotto

Reaction score
I have called a dozen dealerships today. Not one of them said the orders were open. None of them stated they were taking contracted preorders before allocations. I'm very confused and would like to get an order placed, but that ADM comment has me wondering. In today's calls, I asked about ADM when they open, and they said no idea. None was commented by our largest dealership. I'm waiting for a call back from all of them. If I can dodge (pun intended) ADM I'll order today.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have called a dozen dealerships today. Not one of them said the orders were open. None of them stated they were taking contracted preorders before allocations. I'm very confused and would like to get an order placed, but that ADM comment has me wondering. In today's calls, I asked about ADM when they open, and they said no idea. None was commented by our largest dealership. I'm waiting for a call back from all of them. If I can dodge (pun intended) ADM I'll order today.

Good luck.

Sam

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my allocation and order in. Went with Avalanche. $111 MSRP and 5k ADM

You must have a crazy good contact. Still no allocation or order bank available at several dealers I am using.

Sam

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer had me 2nd on the list. He said they got 3 allocations and all spoken for.