Allocation Opportunity…?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealer is going to make money off of the $5000 non-refundable deposits. Doesn't matter if he ever gets any allocations.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how he can write an agreement against an order they can’t place yet… Shady AF

MrClean

Reaction score
My agreement has been in place for months now. ADM is higher than I care to admit but not 50k. Can’t take it with you.

Larry Jeffords

Reaction score
I post this as a proud owner of a 2018 Raptor. Perspectives vary widely between those who own, or have owned a Raptor and those anxiously awaiting their first one. I remember that feeling. I am fortunate to have what I consider THE BEST relationship with my dealership, Sale Associate, Sales Manager and General Manager. Have for many years. With that said, if any of them proposed a non-refundable deposit of $5k and an ADM of $50k on a vehicle, I don’t give a flying Wallenda if it came with a free Bentley and a matching Rolls Royce, that would be the end of our personal relationship as well as our business relationship. That to me is just a slap in the face. I worked too hard for my money to have my pocket picked by a ****** dealership.

PS - I too hope you can work it out. It’s an awesome vehicle.

Last edited: